This CME Conference is designed to accommodate the continuing educational needs of the practicing primary care pediatrician, resident in training, and other health care professionals. Courses will provide information on AHDH, Kansas legislation, breastfeeding policy, anxiety, urology, vaping, and infant feeding intolerances.
- AAP Breastfeeding Policy Update: Using Evidence to Guide Practice
- “My tummy hurts. . .again”: Helping families decode abdominal pain and anxiety
- Infant Feeding Intolerance and Cow’s Milk Protein Allergy
- Legislative and Policy Update
- Pediatric Urology for Primary Care
- Vaping: Yes, your kid knows someone who is doing it
- ADHD: How to assess, diagnose and treat in primary care setting
- Summarize key benefits of breastfeeding for infants and mothers.
- Identify risk factors and treatment approaches for managing functional abdominal pain and anxiety in children and adolescents.
- Differentiate between a cow’s milk protein allergy and a feeding intolerance.
- Secure a greater understanding of current health care policy in Kansas.
- Recognize and appropriately manage common pediatric urology conditions seen in the primary care setting.
- Be able to describe possible lung-related complication to vaping.
- Participants will be able to assess, diagnose and treat symptoms of ADHD in their pediatric patients.