This CME Conference is designed to accommodate the continuing educational needs of the practicing primary care pediatrician, resident in training and other health care professionals. Courses will provide information on allergy testing, identifying suicide risk, neonatal fever, the Athletic heart, new guidelines for ADHD, Scoliosis, and pediatric urology updates.
- Appropriately order and interpret the results of diagnostic allergy tests.
- Demonstrate use of validated tools to screen for suicide risk.
- Apply recent studies to managing infants less than 60 days old with febrile illness..
- Identify when to and when not to be concerned about cardiac findings in athletes.
- Specify the Key Actions Statements of the ADHD Guidelines and have an increased awareness of evidence-based treatments.
- Distinguish the different types of scoliosis that affect children.
- Understanding of current care recommendations for common pediatric urologic conditions.