This CME Conference is designed to accommodate the continuing educational needs of the practicing primary care pediatrician, resident in training and other health care professionals. Courses will provide information on KSKidsMAP, behavioral health, physician well-being, abdominal pain, SARS-CoV-2, pediatric lymphoma, human milk for premature babies, puberty, rheumatology, and cardiology.
- Understand the purpose of KSKidsMAP and know how to access program resources.
- Understand integrative and collaborative care models of behavioral health in primary care and their benefits.
- Identify effective strategies to improve physician well-being.
- Understand food intolerance vs allergy as a differential diagnosis of abdominal pain.
- Understand the importance of laboratory diagnostics in the diagnosis and treatment of SARS-CoV-2 infections.
- Understand and recognize the presentation and workup of a child with lymphadenopathy and lymphoma.
- Describe the need for fortification of human milk to meet the nutritional needs of premature infants.
- Explain in depth normal and abnormal puberty with management.
- Recognize the presentation of rheumatic diseases and begin initial evaluation.
- Identify benign versus pathologic cardiac conditions and initial work-up and management.