Presented by: William Zempsky, MD, MPH
Associate Chair for Research
Connecticut Children’s Medical Center
To view the live presentation from your desktop/laptop, please click here. If you have issues with the link, you can copy and paste the link at the bottom of this email in your web browser.
Following the didactic presentation, the speaker will answer questions from viewers, as time allows. Questions should be submitted through the Question and Answer function in the Teams meeting. To open the Question and Answer panel, click in Q&A icon in the menu bar.
Children’s Mercy is using our new CME platform to record attendance and complete evaluations. Please follow the steps below prior to Grand Rounds to ensure you are prepared for the session:
One time only: Log in to CloudCME to complete your profile
- Using Chrome, go to https://childrensmercy.cloud-cme.com/default.aspx
- Click Sign In, then Sign in with Children’s Mercy Username and Password to go through the single sign-on process
- You will be prompted to update your profile, if needed, as soon as you log in
After you have updated your profile, you can set-up text for attendance (one-time set-up)
- Text your CMH email address to 855-966-4664
- This will pair your mobile number to your profile, enabling you to text the activity code to record your attendance.
- 4-digit Activity codes will be provided at each activity for you to text to this number. We suggest you save this number for future use.
Optional: You can download the CloudCME app for use while you are on the go.
- Search your app store for CloudCME
- Sign in with organization code Childrensmercy and your CMH username and password
- You now have the ability to view your profile, transcript and see what courses are coming up, on your phone. You can also use the “Scan Attendance” option within the app to scan a QR code at activities to record your attendance.
To receive CME or other CE credit, you must record your attendance AND complete the evaluation. To complete the evaluation, log in to CloudCME and go to My CME -> Evaluations or use the link emailed to you. You can also access the evaluation through the mobile app.
Children’s Mercy Hospital is accredited by the Missouri State Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Children’s Mercy Hospital designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Imaging/Radiology Professionals: This activity has been approved by ASRT for 1.0 Category “A” CE credits.
Disclosure: Dr. Zempsky discloses receiving grant support from the NIH, DOD, and the Mayday Fund. He also serves as consultant for GSK, Glycomimetrics, and LundBeck. None of these were seen as conflicts of interest for this presentation.
*Please remember to stream this event to your desktop, rather than coming to any gathering spot.
Be sure to register your attendance at the time of the course, and complete the evaluation within 1 week, to have your attendance recorded &/or receive CME credit.*
**Attention KS licensed physicians: this course may meet the new Category 3 CME requirement that begins 1/1/2022.**