2016 Payment Administration Issues – Send your feedback
2016 Flu Resources – AAP Flu Vaccine Recommendations
2016 AAP Policy Updates – 2016 Immunization Schedule
Additional Immunization Resources
- Consolidate immunization information among Health Care Professionals
- Avoid unnecessary or duplicated immunizations
- Mentor immunization status of children and adults
- Accurately assess a patients immunization status
- School nurses will have access
- Reduces your out of pocket costs because you don’t have to buy vaccine with your own money for those children that are eligible to receive Vaccine for Children funded vaccines.
- Saves your patients out of pocket costs because the vaccines are free.
- Allows you to charge an admin fee to offset your cost of doing business.
- Covers all ACIP recommended vaccines.
- Enhances all services you provide relative to EPSDT.
- You no longer have to refer patients to public health to get their vaccines.
- Helps to build your business by providing badly needed government services to patients in need.
- Provides a medical home