Promoting Adult Immunizations in Pediatric Practice – KAAP received a grant from the Kansas Health Foundation to work with practices to promote adult immunizations in the pediatric practice. We are still looking for a couple of pilot sites to participate! Pilot sites will receive a free one hour training with CME and lunch, materials to promote adult immunizations and where they can get immunized in your community, and a stipend. Contact Mel Hudelson for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment Administration Issues – Send your feedback
Flu Resources – AAP Flu Vaccine Recommendations
AAP Policy Updates – 2020 Immunization Schedule
Additional Immunization Resources
- Consolidate immunization information among Health Care Professionals
- Avoid unnecessary or duplicated immunizations
- Mentor immunization status of children and adults
- Accurately assess a patients immunization status
- School nurses will have access
- Reduces your out of pocket costs because you don’t have to buy vaccine with your own money for those children that are eligible to receive Vaccine for Children funded vaccines.
- Saves your patients out of pocket costs because the vaccines are free.
- Allows you to charge an admin fee to offset your cost of doing business.
- Covers all ACIP recommended vaccines.
- Enhances all services you provide relative to EPSDT.
- You no longer have to refer patients to public health to get their vaccines.
- Helps to build your business by providing badly needed government services to patients in need.
- Provides a medical home