Obesity – Healthy Habits
Healthy Habits for Kansas Kids
Free online educational courses that includes four one hour segments for pediatric healthcare providers designed to improve knowledge, self-efficacy and practice in the area of childhood obesity. Upon completion of the online series, a free toolkit which includes Obesity Management Tools, Reimbursement Coding Information, and a BMI Wheel will be available.
Click on this link to Kansas Train : http://ks.train.org
1. Create an account on the left margin
2. Check the “I agree with TRAIN policies” box and click the “next” button.
3. Complete the online registration form to set up your account. Choose a login ID and password that are easy to remember and write the information in a safe place. You should receive an email welcoming you to TRAIN.
4. After you are logged in scroll down the right hand side and add the course number for Module 1 to the Search by Course ID field. Click Go.
Module 1 – # 1015996
Module 2 – #1016561
Module 3 – #1016562
Module 4 – #1016563
5. Click the Course title, under “Title”
6. Read the Course Details tab, Contacts tab, and then to register/enroll for the online course, click the “Registration” tab.
7. The Registration Code is “1234“, then select “Credit Type” from the pull down menu, click “Register“.
8. Click the “Assessment” button, then click “Start Assessment“.
9. AFter the Assessment has been completed, click the “Registration” tab, click “Launch“.
10. KS-TRAIN will electronically verify Kansas courses completed in your “Transcript” which is located in the “My Learning Record” blue file folder on the right hand side of the home page.