Provider Grant Incentive Program – each office that hosts a MOBI-KS presentation (1 hour) is eligible to apply for grant funding to help with office purchases that would help with vaccine administration or storage, i.e., a vaccine refrigerator, freezer, alarm system, generator, computer, or data entry help to get your records on the Registry.
Provider Grant Incentive Program – part 2 - offices that complete the 12 month follow-up requirements will be eligible for additional grant funding.
Mission & Goal
The mission of MOBI-KS is to raise the overall immunization rate among Kansas’ 2 year old children to 90% or greater by examining ways to improve existing office policies and practice. The goal is to improve immunization rates “one practice at a time.”
MOBI-KS is a free 1-hour educational opportunity (offering CEU credit) addressing strategies to improve immunization rates in individual offices. It is tailored to each unique practice setting and provides practical information to providers on how to achieve complete and timely immunizations for infants and children. This program provides the latest information on new immunization recommendations, new vaccines, childhood immunization schedule changes and missed opportunities and common misconceptions. MOBI-KS staff will come to your office to present this program at a time that is convenient for physicians and staff.
“I appreciated the presenters experience and information. She was very knowledgeable and helpful.” Jennifer Voos, PA, Searight Family Practice
“Very nicely and methodically presented information. Gave good suggestions to deal with difficult questions of immunization refusals and how to seize opportunity to immunize missed ones.” Hibba Haider, KU Peds
“I am very positive about the MOBI program and the help it gave us to improve our rate of immunizations!” Beth Morrison, Hiawatha Family Care
How to Sign UP
To schedule a MOBI-KS program or receive additional information: contact
MOBI-KS office at email@example.com
- Consolidate immunization information among Health Care Professionals
- Avoid unnecessary or duplicated immunizations
- Mentor immunization status of children and adults
- Accurately assess a patients immunization status
- School nurses will have access
- Reduces your out of pocket costs because you don’t have to buy vaccine with your own money for those children that are eligible to receive Vaccine for Children funded vaccines.
- Saves your patients out of pocket costs because the vaccines are free.
- Allows you to charge an admin fee to offset your cost of doing business.
- Covers all ACIP recommended vaccines.
- Enhances all services you provide relative to EPSDT.
- You no longer have to refer patients to public health to get their vaccines.
- Helps to build your business by providing badly needed government services to patients in need.
- Provides a medical home